These muppets have their own youtube channels. This is awesome.
"How come no one told me there were seven Muppets with their own YouTube accounts? Sam the Eagle (patrioticeagle), Gonzo (weirdowhatever), Swedish Chef (deumnborkborkbork), Statler and Waldorf (heckleu247), Rizzo (rizzratz), Fozzy (wockawockabear) and Beaker (meepmeepmeepow). I have no idea if the videos are official, though the production seems pretty good.
Nothing speaks of living in the present like getting a complete makeover, which Tomorrowland endured in 1998. Disney, displaying one of the greatest absences of irony on record, gave Tomorrowland a “retro” theme.
I hoisted Muffin so she could get a better view. “It looks like our hotel,” she said. Not even. And where we were staying is best described as “Schlitz-Carlton.”
According to Disney, the shape of things to come can be found at Pottery Barn, with a quick stop in Restoration Hardware for “classic future” touches and a trip to Target to get throw rugs and cheap Japanese paper lanterns. HoF II was designed by the Taylor Morrison company, a home builder specializing in anodyne subdevelopmental housing in the Southwest. The company’s president and CEO told the Associated Press, “The 1950s home didn’t look like anything, anywhere. It was space-age and kind of cold. We didn’t want the home to intimidate the visitors.”
2) Fuck some weaseling scumbag for months behind my back, bringing about the demise of the relationship. Move in with and continue fucking him.
3) Be selfish, passive-aggressively manipulative, and insanely (hypocritically) jealous. Despite #2, continue to insinuate yourself into my life, sabotaging any attempts to move on.
4) Start reading my tumblr, and after a while decide to start one yourself.
5) Systematically follow anyone I’ve ever reblogged or commented on, most of whom in turn begin following you.
6) Begin posting art, photography, and several songs that were meaningful to us, many of which are reblogged by people I follow (see #5) and pop up on my dashboard. Sometimes several times in a day. Likewise for cute photos of yourself. Bonus points if they feature some aspect of your new life in frame.
6a) Think it’s a good idea to post on “Letters to Crushes” about me, knowing I follow that blog. Also, translation:
* I’ve made the mistake of my life = I’m going to keep right on fucking/living with scumbag (see #2)
**Rest of my life = NOT rest of my life
7) Ruin the one simple, silly distraction I had from all the other heavy events going on in my life.
I think I’m going to take a break from this place for a while. To the people that follow me, I’m sure I’ll be back at some point when I have a better handle on things. But unfollow if you must. Take care…this place is 90% amazing. But right now the other 10% is still pretty difficult, obviously, and there’s no point picking at the scab. Happy Holidays. -Mike.